Saturday 13 February 2016

Shoot Proposal




From the Monki brand research, I know that they are daring, fun and youthful, in terms of their models poses and colours. I found inspiration in my work place, in which there is a whole wall of fake flowers scaling from black, to white, and everything in between. Which lead me to my season choice of Spring/Summer 2016. I am going to photograph the wall in different sections where I will then style the models outfit, matching the colour of the flowers behind them. I will use fun model poses to portray the youth of the brand. I wish to use this concept to link my shoot and GIF together as one. I am going to photograph the model separately to the location, and photoshop the two shoots together, giving the effect the model has been wall papered on.

No comments:

Post a Comment